Tuesday 13 November 2012

Still no eggs from the free loaders but fish still with us

I was told to expect this but I am an impatient person (as anyone who knows me would testify to). I can almost guarantee that as soon as I turn my back to tootle up north on Friday they will lay one for Mr Waen .. wonder if I should squeeze them or bounce them (joking!! please don't call RSPCA)

In good news though the oil looks better in the place on the lake where it was really bad  and having been up at the crack of dawn (dreamt of oil most of the night and frogs)  marching around the lake with the furry pups there are no casualties so far .. I am touching wood and recrossing everything.. Only 2 more day's to wait until the hero's come. 

Today's task is to tackle an overgrown weedy and enormous rockery that my Mam, Dad and I started over the weekend .. each patch of garden that I do has some sort of discovery.. I have uncovered stepping stones over streams and amazing planters hidden under weeds so who knows what there will be today. 

Have a good day all xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment