Wednesday 14 November 2012

Fish.. and the girls

There is one little Koi Carp (I say this like I know that's what he is) that is looking most unwell.. I have been outside in pyjama's  trying to clear some oil and tempt him into the place where he can breathe with a cinnamon bagel (as you do!). I am getting more and more reluctant to walk to the lake to see what's going on its making me a bit sad.
Without sounding like a some sort of person who has lost all sense what is funny is that Winnie knows something's not right.. this morning she was stood at the edge of the lake just  barking her head off where the fish was.. it was her who got me plodding around in pyjama's and wellies.

24 hours to go .. fingers still crossed keep going fish guys!!

On another note the free loaders have still not laid an egg for tea..Yesterday though I bought them some mealworms on the advice of the friends who bought them for us ... and oh my goodness they love those things!! Here's hoping now that I have treated them they produce the goods.
Have been reading that you can buy a chicken Gym.. Now I was a huge fan of the Olympics in the summer.. I am thinking chicken Olympics 2013 ..  what was that I just said about losing all sense?

Chicken Gym!!

Right off to the garden for me.. lots to do lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment