Monday 12 November 2012

Moving quickly is not an option

This morning (before oil slick gate) I pottered off down the lane into the village to post the Birthday parcel for Mr Waen's little son (age 25 soon).. this should be a 15 minute job.. but not with these neighbours ..
"No rush little one's let her wait" says big black cow.

Just doing as we are told by Mam

"actually I am a bit scared now so I am going up here"


"But I am ginger and so therefore stubborn."

Now I have been called an awkward cow in my time.. but this morning I met my match .


All in all it took 10 minutes to travel half a mile to the gate.. thats the lesser part of the journey!! But they are cute... You can't see the squillion of pheasants we share the lane with on these photos.. They all add to the plight of the lane with their suicidal tendencies. Clearly the 'shoot' that has been going on has not been a roaring success and they have evaded the bullet. GO Pheasants.. Winnie won't have half as much fun in the garden without you there to chase. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment