Wednesday 21 November 2012

Mr Waen's office

Aside from when I am working or indeed now volunteering I am to be found in the garden as there is so much sorting to do .. its rather overgrown and unkempt (volunteers always appreciated and fed).

Mr Waen also works very hard but instead of having his head down yanking weeds and digging for victory he gets to sit and look at the results of my labour. He doesn't feed the birds (I went away for 3 days to return to find them banging their knives and forks on the ground) but he has a view in his 'office' of all the feeders and today the jammy bloody man saw these guys!!!

I am really hopeful that you can see 2 x greater spotted woodpeckers (Dad thank you for bird book check us out). One day I may see them in the flesh but not today, but at least the fabulous Mr Waen snapped them for me.
Woody and his mate 






Not a bad office view (ignore the mess we await furniture for this room)

and to the right the lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment