Monday 12 November 2012

Fabulous people are coming with booms



This above I have discovered is an Oil boom and apparently on Thursday the amazing Ian will come out with such devices and scoop up our oil and then check for any possible longer term issues and come up with a plan... (obviously on a smaller scale). Having spoken to him for some time the advice until Thursday is to pray for no rain (in Wales?????) and monitor it and if needs be he can rearrange other things and come quicker he is ever so patient and nice he managed to listen to the hysteria of the clueless town mouse, deduce from my insane descriptions the level of issue and still agree to come out.

I am now neurotically checking the lake for any signs of things getting worse and crossing everything that I have in the hope that the Fish stay OK .. we would be devastated to lose them.

I am now going to try and calm my body down.. and do something entirely oil unrelated to try and get a grip. Not sure I like Aga's any more :-(

On a better note how much do I love that at dusk the feathery girls all just hop into their bedroom clamber on a perch and go to sleep.. SO CUTE!! I did have one out for a bit of a cuddle earlier to make me feel better! :-)

Also My dad made me laugh as he declared he may have oil poisoning!! Really ?? no such luck pop.. off to do your night shift!! (love him) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment