Sunday 13 January 2013

The girls find worms and perhaps the cat is not blind????


On Friday there were boring jobs to do such as food shopping .. but after that it was time to play in the garden there were cherry and plum trees to plant.. so I began to dig the most overgrown patch of garden I have (see below) to make space for my new trees.. it was only after I got half way across I discovered that in fact one and half feet down right across the patch is nothing but rubble and bricks.. GRRRR.. trees not going there then.. sod it. never mind may as well plod on as I have started.. it can be a cottage garden for pretty flowers instead..


So I got on with it but then the chickens discovered worms.. and became insane and murderous and every clod of soil I turned over led to much truffling for worms from the girls.. not very helpful  when wielding a spade;


Murderous little sod! poor worm


And if that wasn't enough action in one tiny patch of garden then the BLIND cat decided to find freedom and start pottering around the house.. now given she missed bumping into tables and chairs, tree's, a wheelbarrow, various bags of garden rubbish and the chickens.. I am now thinking that she may be faking the blind thing.. 


Looking straight at you!! Blind??? Perhaps not!

chickens a bit bemused by the little stripy one.. 

Glenda. not sure what to make of her..



When my back had given up and enough digging was done I then went to have a look to see if there were any eggs for the day.. and look what I fund.. One mid production! I just apologised and went away.. its a private time.

OOps terribly sorry  Hilary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment