Friday 18 January 2013

Snowmageddon

It's crazy old weather and still coming down.. thought I would pop down the lane to collect the post. Took Winnie to run off her excessive energy. I was keen to see the chances of getting out tomorrow.. we have a fun day trip to visit Mr Waen's first born and his lovely lady .. I am still optimistic which apparently according to Radio 2 is why I will die young!


Winnie running up the lane .. she is a bit giddy!

Our garden!! .. where is it??


The View from the lane.. white!



Winnie's favourite sport.. chase the pheasant.. she scopes them out from the hill side.. 

And off she goes!!!


And back she comes.. thankfully without Mr and Mrs Pheasant.

"Sophie we have no legs!!!"

"Don't worry Blueberry neither do I" 



Lolly and Munchie have the right idea.. as the senior members of the home they thought the fire was the best plan for such best friends. 


Taking a leaf out of the old furry's book I made soup for the other senior of the house.. Enjoy Mr Waen!


No comments:

Post a Comment