Wednesday 23 January 2013

MORE SNOW!!

The news say its moved north and we are done here.. the weather forecast says the same.. My spidey senses say not..the big clue being that it's snowing outside.

Oh well.. have had another totter to the post office to pay for the parcel postage (on way to getting decent legs at this rate). When we got home Winnie decided that the lake was a good place to play it was funny as she went whizzing from one side to the other chasing a pheasant.. would have been less funny had we had to launch the rowing boat in a rescue operation but thankfully it didn't come to that.
Sadly not all of the lake has the dusting of snow so didn't get her whizzing along print.

My new favourite game is who has been where.. today pheasants have visited the little lake island! I do worry that I am going slightly snow mad now.. Mr Waen back today so I can stop talking to the animals like they are real .. thank goodness for the phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment