Friday 18 January 2013

Snowed in officially

Yesterday the lane was too dangerous to go out but today has taken the cake and we are under some serious snow and its still coming down! I do recall when we moved here being told that 'it never snows up here' and the lesson of the day is never say never!

Must be honest being snowed in is a strange thing.. all I an think of to do is things that need me to travel somewhere.. my wallpaper steamer died for a start off so I can't carry on with that task (and no I am not doing it the old fashioned way) and the plan today was the purchase of a new one.. change of plan needed.. I may need to start that course that I have been putting off!

I opened the front door and this was what I found.. ARRGGHH

Winnie likes to eat the snow (odd bod)

Brrrr

Its still snowing.. enough already

Pretty

snowy lake

Poor Max the monster truck is going no-where.

this much fell in the night.. about 3 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment