Sunday 24 March 2013

Bird side table lamps..

Now Mr W and I have had a mild squabble about who is the inspiration behind our bird side lamps.. I had the idea and he created.. so he claims its all about who creates and I claim nothing happens without concept. Now having looked at the International Property Office it would appear I may be wrong.. shhhhhh don't tell him.. (see if he ever reads this thing) look at what they say.. the red section appears to be why I am wrong.. PAH!

"A patent protects new inventions and covers how things work, what they do, how they do it, what they are made of and how they are made. If a patent application is granted, it gives the owner the ability to take a legal action under civil law to try to stop others from making, using, importing or selling the invention without permission. "

I still maintain that the idea would never have come from Mr W but if we ever have to fight over the rights (unlikely) I am screwed. Putting all of that to one side though.. aren't they pretty   -  well done Mr W.. think we have to agree it was team work  xx



No comments:

Post a Comment