Wednesday 28 August 2013

I am snow white..

You would think doing a spot of ironing in the lounge would be a fairly mundane task .. but not in the co
untry.. I looked up from the ironing basket to find this little fella flying about the room;

I am afraid that I went completely 'girl' about it and had a bit of a panic when it started swooping (should never have watched The Birds) anyway once he had got himself settled on the curtain pole I opened all the windows as wide as I could to try and get him out without the need for human intervention. The ironing resumed.

I pottered off to put the duvet cover back in the washing machine (bird poo!!!!!) and when I came back he was still there and there he remained for some time..he eventually got bored and went for a fly and landed in the dining room where Archie (killer cat) was laid on the table (yes I know poor hygiene) his flapping awoke Archie from his cat doze and that was it mayhem.. as so there  I was clutching hold of a mad cat who was still punching like a mad man whilst trying to move the various window ledge detritus to get the window open with my other hand.. and just as the mad cat had to be dropped due to scratching off he went to freedom.. Phew!

So life resumed as normal and the ironing once again became my focus can you sodding believe it here comes number 2 visitor of the day.. Thankfully he didn't stay long and worked out how to get out fairly quickly.. so no lunch for Archie..



And of course Archie was having a ball and so spent the rest of his day on lookout.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment