Wednesday 26 December 2012

BIG BIG BIG AND VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

So Mr Waen has been crafting something in secret and I suspected it to be a duck house but he insisted it was not.. so when we were with my fabulous sister, niece and nephew on Christmas eve I was telling her of my suspicions she looked at  me a bit strange but I put that down to the fact that as ever I was prattling on.

So we went to bed with all duck chat forgotten until Christmas morning when my sister presented Mr Waen and I with our adjoined Christmas stockings (cute) and inside were these guys...


Now don't get me wrong I like a rubber duck.. but an odd gift I thought until then sister looked at Mr Waen, Mr Waen looked at sister and WHOO HOO.. it turns out that my incredible sister/ best friend has gone and done the most brilliant thing and bought both Mr and Ms Waen  a real duck.. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!

We are off to choose them on the 28th.. I think I want Aylesbury ducks.. they look like Jemima Puddle duck.. and who doesn't love her!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! and lovely sister of mine.. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment