Sunday 20 July 2014

love is....

Having a hammock break from mowing, with your new husband, in the sun. I am officially a Mrs Waen forgive the dreadfully dirty hands in the photo but no time for romance.. got a woodland to mow :-) Truly loving the new hammock mind you!




Our lovely weekend started with gifts from a lovely chum to set us on our way.. I managed to get this horse shoe into my wedding handbag.. determined!


Then we potterd off to meet up with 2 amazing chums and my perfect little godson for a lovely dinner .. and then yesterday morning at 10:15 Mr Waen and I tied the knot.

I have never felt more lucky.. we had loads of lovely messages, each other and were in the perfect company.. a fab day... and then.. we got spoilt with presents..

I have to agree with this... BUT ...

these are obviously entirely true.. I will never drink from another mug again :-)

My sis sent me a fabulously radomn set of old new, borrowed and blue.. made us really giggle.. 

Our lovely witnesses brought a sample of what will be the cake decoration for the Waen welly wedding.. the photo is no longer doing it justice since I have now devoured half the cake  

My God son painted these ace strawberries

will treasure this forever!

... yesterday my day was  full of love, fun, giggles and true friendship.. I am a lucky lucky lady (well lady is pushing it)   :-)

Now better plan for part B .. eek! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment